Friday, January 8, 2016

To future Ajay

Ajay,

It's me, future Ajay.

I know this is a little weird, but I just wanted to reach out to you and give a little boost of encouragement. I know you are struggling right now. I remember the long days. And occasionally the long days and nights.

I remember wanting to give up. I remember all the doubts that would creep in. The frustration of working with bad clients. The stress of trying to pay all the bills.

It's tough trying to build a business. Just hang in there, all this hard work will pay off one day. Actually, that is a bit of an understatement.

To be honest, I am living "the good life" right now.

I have lots of free time to spend with family and friends. Those 50-60 hour weeks are over. I have a thriving business and get this - I even have a nice chunk of money put away for retirement.

Oh, a couple of other cool things… I just bought a self-driving car from Apple and Amazon drones are delivering fresh produce to my house every other day.

I gotta hand it to you, you really made some smart decisions building your business.

I remember a guy who really helped you get started back in the day, I think his name was Conner or Conrad or something. Anyway, be sure to thank him for me.

Ok, that might sound a little strange…

Well, I think you know what I mean. just thank him for all his help.

See you soon.

Future Ajay
----------------------------------------
------------------------
TechnicalLead.com, Inc.
PO Box 1355
McKinney, TX 75070
----------------------------------------
------------------------


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=144933536

To update your contact information:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?c=1&r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=144933536

No comments:

Post a Comment