Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ajay, How will you land your next three clients?

Hi Ajay,

I got my first paying client 19 years ago. How did I land them? I purchased a phone list of 500 small businesses in my local area, Dallas, Texas.

I then proceeded to call every one of them.

It was brutal.

After 500 phone calls, I ended up with just two appointments. Fortunately, I closed one of those two deals.

While cold calling does work, it is really inefficient. Over the years I have found much better ways to get clients. In fact, I have personally generated over 1.7 million leads for my business and my clients businesses.

If you want to succeed as a web designer you need a steady stream of leads. So, do you know where your next 3 clients are going to come from? Do you know how quickly they will purchase?

Here's how I can help.

I am looking for few web designers who want to expand their business in 2016. If you are interested, just reply to this email and fill out the following info:


Website:

Business Goals for 2016:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:


I look forward to your response.

Conrad Feagin
LearnWebDevelopment.com - Learn. Soar. Get Ahead.
----------------------------------------
------------------------
TechnicalLead.com, Inc.
PO Box 1355
McKinney, TX 75070
----------------------------------------
------------------------


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=144910216

To update your contact information:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?c=1&r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=144910216

No comments:

Post a Comment