Monday, January 11, 2016

Ajay's invitation

Ajay,

I have some exciting news. I am launching a new coaching program to help you reach your business goals this year. We have spent the better part of 2015 testing this with a handful of web designers.

Now we are expanding to a small group of dedicated, driven, business owners. If you have big plans for 2016 and would love to have a mentor to guide you and a support group to hold you accountable, you need to contact me asap.

I have 32,074 past students in my database, but I am only accepting a tiny fraction of those to join me at this time.

If you are interested, just reply to this email and fill out the following info:


Website:

Business Goals for 2016:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

I look forward to your response.

Conrad Feagin
LearnWebDevelopment.com - Learn. Soar. Get Ahead.
----------------------------------------
------------------------
TechnicalLead.com, Inc.
PO Box 1355
McKinney, TX 75070
----------------------------------------
------------------------


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=145022985

To update your contact information:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?c=1&r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=145022985

No comments:

Post a Comment