Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ajay, Look over my shoulder…

Ajay,

How long does it take to build a successful web design business?

1 year?
2 years?
10 years?

That is the big question every entrepreneur faces when launching their business.

How long will it take for all the hard to pay off? How long am I going to struggle? When will I have plenty of money in the bank, so I am not stressing out each month to pay the bills.

This year I hope to answer that question for you.

Here's how we are going to do it.

Today I am launching a new web design business from scratch. I will be documenting the entire process so you can see how it's done. Every step of the way I will show you the results. You will have a unique behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to build a successful web design business.

Later today I will send out my first update.

Also, I am looking for few web designers who want to expand their business in 2016. If you are interested, just reply to this email and fill out the following info:


Website:

Business Goals for 2016:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:


I look forward to your response.

Conrad Feagin
LearnWebDevelopment.com - Learn. Soar. Get Ahead.
----------------------------------------
------------------------
TechnicalLead.com, Inc.
PO Box 1355
McKinney, TX 75070
----------------------------------------
------------------------


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=145047345

To update your contact information:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?c=1&r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=145047345

No comments:

Post a Comment