Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ajay, here is the first update…

Ajay,

Earlier today I mentioned that I would send you an update so you could see my progress. Here is the update.

Official Business Launch: January 12, 2016 at 10:09 a.m.

Summary: I wanted to start with a bang so I spent a good chunk of time today. I am only doing this part time, so I will not be able to spend this much time every day. Hopefully I can spend 10-20 hours each week.

I launched 5 different marketing campaigns. Some of these are not live yet. I hope to have them live this evening or sometime tomorrow. Marketing is a numbers game, so I will be testing as many different marketing/advertising channels as possible.

Here is what I am testing so far:

- Google Adwords
- Craigslist
- Periscope
- Thumbtack
- Bing Ads

So far, the results have been great. I landed my first lead at 12:37 p.m.- just a couple hours after my official launch. Yay!

Well, that's all for now. Let me know if you have any questions. Talk to you tomorrow.


Conrad Feagin
LearnWebDevelopment.com - Learn. Soar. Get Ahead.


P.S. I am looking for few web designers who want to expand their business in 2016. If you are interested, just reply to this email and fill out the following info:


Website:

Business Goals for 2016:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:


I will contact you personally and brief on this exciting opportunity.
----------------------------------------
------------------------
TechnicalLead.com, Inc.
PO Box 1355
McKinney, TX 75070
----------------------------------------
------------------------


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=145047941

To update your contact information:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?c=1&r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=145047941

No comments:

Post a Comment