Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ajay, Week 1 In The Books

Ajay,

Day 7 I woke up to an email from a prospect who wanted to hire me for a logo touch up. They needed just a few simple changes. Small project, but as I mentioned before, my goal is to build up a list of clients that feed me work on a consistent basis. Some of these small jobs will lead to big contracts. You never know.

So, two clients in my first week. Not a bad start.

I am a bit overwhelmed with the number of contacts, so I spent some time installing 2 different CRM tools to keep me organized. Pipe Drive and Base CRM are the one's I am testing. I have also used Capsule in the past, so in the next few weeks I should have a strong recommendation for you.

Let me know if you have a CRM tool you are in love with, and I will add it to my list.

I am going to keep this short today because I have some more work to do. I hope these updates have lit a fire under you to get you to take action. I will leave you with this quote…

"Nothing happens until something moves." - Albert Einstein


Now let's take a look at the stats.


Official Business Launch: January 12, 2016 at 10:09 a.m.

Key Performance Metrics (KPM) through Jan 18, 2016 (7 days total)

Visitors - 29
Leads - 24
Sales - 2
Customers - 2
Sales Revenue - $823.30
Expenses - $159.12 (These represent Marketing expenses so far)
Profit - $0 (Will update after completion of first project)

Time Spent - 20.52 hours

I have launched 7 different marketing campaigns. Here is what I am testing so far… Google Adwords, Craigslist, Periscope, Thumbtack, Bing Ads, Twitter and Bulletin Boards.


To your success,


Conrad Feagin
LearnWebDevelopment.com - Learn. Soar. Get Ahead.


P.S. I am looking for few web designers who want to expand their business in 2016. If you are interested, just reply to this email and fill out the following info:


Website:

Business Goals for 2016:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:


I will contact you personally and brief you on this exciting opportunity.
----------------------------------------
------------------------
TechnicalLead.com, Inc.
PO Box 1355
McKinney, TX 75070
----------------------------------------
------------------------


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=145209533

To update your contact information:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?c=1&r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=145209533

No comments:

Post a Comment