Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Ajay, Can you let me know asap?

Hi Ajay,

Conrad here from LearnWebDevelopment.com

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to reach out to you to see if you are interested in a unique opportunity.

For the last 6 months I have been testing a number of different marketing strategies to help web designers grow their business. After spending $25,737.36 and countless hours, I have identified two sources of traffic that are producing great results.

I am looking for few web designers who want to expand their business in 2016. If you are interested, just reply to this email and fill out the following info:

Website:

Business Goals for 2016:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:


I look forward to your response.

Conrad Feagin
LearnWebDevelopment.com - Learn. Soar. Get Ahead.
----------------------------------------
------------------------
TechnicalLead.com, Inc.
PO Box 1355
McKinney, TX 75070
----------------------------------------
------------------------


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=144861024

To update your contact information:
http://prioritymessage.net/o?c=1&r=81f0309556b049bbaf467b66d3e537a3&schd=144861024

No comments:

Post a Comment